Radical Girls Conference
Event Phone: 740-971-9596
- Radical Girls Conference (doors open at 8:30a)
February 11, 2017
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Why should teens come?
- To learn that they are valued and loved by God and supported by women who desire to invest in them!
- To be part of a community of like-minded peers who can support and encourage them.
- To find ways to connect with causes that support enslaved and impoverished girls and women around the world.
- To be envisioned with a counter-cultural message of abstinence ‘til marriage, purity and modesty.
What will teens experience?
- Passionate worship
- Powerful, authentic teachings & discussions
- Real-life connection with girls and women just like them
- A fun and trendy fashion show
- Outstanding food and more!
Teen girls won’t want to miss out on this fun “Galentine’s Day” with their girlfriends!
Teens must sign up and register for our event – SPACE IS LIMITED!!
RadGirls Registration is $35/person includes a full buffet lunch!
RadGirls+ Registration is $49.99/person and includes a gift box and lunch.
*Moms are encouraged to join our closing session for free.
**Female youth leaders who bring 3 or more girls are welcome to email us and receive a free registration for the day.
Saturday, February, 11th, 2017
8:30 – Doors Open & Check-in begins, seating available.
Shopping, photo booths open
9:30 – Session 1 – You are Radically Loved – Guest Speaker, Nicole Bromley, OneVOICE4freedom
11:00 – Shopping/Autographs
11:30 – Italian Buffet Lunch
(Gluten-Free options available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if needed.)
12:00 – Session 2 – Radical Stories – Intergenerational Panel Discussion
12:45 – Makeover Reveal
1:00 – Designer’s Dash Competition
2:30 – Fashion Show
3:00 – Closing Session – Be Radical – Pam Lozano, Pure Design Ministries & Magazine
4:00 – Shopping at Tables/Final Photos
4:30 – End